We Build the Finest Truck Racks!
Model Series: 2009-3
( 1.888.usracks )
The Dual Truck Rack ships free in the lower 48 United States!
The Dual Truck Rack fits conventional fleetside bedrails or Track Systems.
Dual Truck Rack Carrying Kayaks
Dual Rack works with Thule, Yakima and Malone Accessories
Dual Rack also fits trucks with Track Systems, such as the Frontier above
Dual Truck Rack mounted using a track system
Dual Rack adjusts in height and width to fit all size trucks
Yakima, Thule and Malone. . .Accessories all fit
Dual Rack helps anchor cargo with three distinct types of tie-downs
Many choices for tying ladders with cords, ratchet straps or ropes . . .
Dual Truck Rack Video Instructions
Dual Rack contours to your truck with a clean but sturdy design
The Dual Truck Rack is a kayak rack, canoe rack or ladder rack for trucks with fleetside beds
Because it also works with track systems, Dual Racks are also Toyota Tacoma truck racks, Toyota Tundra truck racks, Nissan Frontier truck racks and a Nissan Titan truck racks
- The multi-functional Dual Truck Rack carries Kayaks, Canoes or other cargo weighing up to 300 lbs but is light weight and easy to install. It fits pickups with conventional fleetside bedrails or Cargo Management Track Systems and locks securely onto the bedrail or into the track system. The rack is adjustable in height and width to fit all trucks large and small. Models are also available for these newer trucks with accessory rails systems:
° 2005 or later Toyota Tacoma with deckrail
° 2007 or later Toyota Tundra with deckrail
° 2005 or later Nissan Titan with Utili-track
° 2005 or later Nissan Titan with Utili-track
- Installs easily without drilling your pickup and holds securely. It can be removed in less than 5 minutes and can be easily disassembled for more compact storage. (However, pre-drilled holes allow this rack to be easily bolted to the bedrails of the truck if preferred.)
- Unique Truss-design dual crossbar features a rectangular bar about the same size and shape of a Thule crossbar on one side and a round bar about the same size and shape as a Yakima crossbar on the opposing side. This allows easy installation of Thule, Yakima, Malone or other accessories depending on which side you mount up.
- Light-weight but powerful, the unique TRUSS crossbar is based on one of the sturdiest structures known to nature and engineering and each half of the rack weighs less than 25 lbs.
- Includes four built-in tie-down loops at the crossbars, four rope cleats on the legs, and four hook eyelets on the bases for use with ropes, straps, bungee cords or ratchet straps when tying down any type of cargo on your rack.
- Available in black powder-coat. All threaded hardware is stainless steel.
- Crossbars available in 60" or 72" lengths.
- One half of a rack may be purchased for use as a headache rack mounted right behind the cab, or it may be mounted near the tailgate and used in conjunction with a roof rack.
- Specifications: Shipping weight is 45 to 50 lbs. Leg tubing is 14 gauge 1.25” square tube and base is 11gauge steel.
Neither wind, sleet, or snow...
"I received the rack and installed. I went down to Virginia Beach and had some good days fishing. I hit a lot of wind going down and noted complete stability"... Jeff B.
Dual Rack provides 2 options for mounting on your truck . . .
- Toyota Tacoma
- Toyota Tundra
- Nissan Titan
- Nissan Frontier
- Dodge Dakota
- Selected GMC Models
- Selected Ford Models
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating which is subject to scratching. See merchandise return policy
Ground shipping within the
lower 48 United States is included in the below prices
For shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, please call 1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )
ATTN: This rack is made to order and is built when the order is received. Please allow at least three to four weeks for fabrication before it is shipped. If you have an upcoming deadline by which you need the rack, please call us at 1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks ) so that we can ensure that we can deliver your rack by the required time.
|- Model Number
Dual Truck Rack Accessories
|- Model Number
||Secure Online Ordering!
Ordering the Fifth-Wheel Rack is secure and easy with U.S. Rack.com. Our ordering process is protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information.
Product Quick Links listed Alphabetically
Adarac Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-A, From $549.00 delivered
Atlas Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-1, From $1895.00
Avalanche Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-P, From $329.00 delivered
Model Series: 2018-1, From $1245.00
Model Series: 2012-Y, From $269.00 delivered
Canopy Truck Rack
Model Series: 2002-1, From $409.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-2, From $799.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-3, From $199.00 delivered
Dual Truck Rack
Model Series: 2009-3, From $599.00 delivered
Model Series: 2008-E, From $149.00 delivered
Fifth Wheel Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-4, From $1699.00 delivered
Galleon Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-3, From $849.00 delivered
Grip Motorcycle Carrier
Model Series: 2003-1, From $399.00 delivered
Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2003-3, From $299.00 delivered
Honda Ridgeline Rack by Van Tech
Model Series: 2014-P, From $749.00 delivered
Job SIte Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-1, From $1795.00
Model Series: 2010-1, From $529.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-2, From $599.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack 2
Model Series: 2007-2, From $879.00 delivered
Rambox Truck Rack
Model Series: 2014-P, From $599.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack One
Model Series: 2010-6, From $569.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Two
Model Series: 2010-7, From $589.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Three
Model Series: 2010-8, From $1049.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Four
Ridgeline Rack Five
Ridgeline Rack Six
Saddle up Pro
Schooner Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-2, From $649.00 delivered
Sidewinder Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-4, From $409.00 delivered
Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2005-3, From $599.00 delivered
Truck Cap Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-2, From $589.00 delivered
Turbo Truck Rack
Model Series: 2008-T, From $49.00 delivered
VersaHaul Motorcycle Carrier
Model Series: 2011-V, From $602.99 delivered
Wildcatter Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2013-4, From $2095.00
Windstreamer Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-3, From $599.00 delivered
Work Horse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-3, From $1795.00
Bow and Stern Tie-down Kit
Roof-Top Canoe Carrier Kit
Roof-Top Deluxe Kayak Carrier Kit
Saddle Up PRO
The BIG FOOT PRO Canoe Carrier
The CANOE ELEVATOR
The J-PRO 2 Kayak Carrier
The Seawing Kayak Carrier
Product Quick Links
listed by Model Number
Features Common To Most Of Our Truck Racks
- Truck racks are easy to install or remove: In less than 10 minutes, one person can install any rack. (Overhead Ladder rack may take 2 people).
- No cutting or drilling is needed to install our truck racks: Reliable clamping systems secure each truck rack without drilling ugly holes in your truck bed rails. (The Overhead Ladder Rack may also be permanently mounted if drilling is preferred. Limited drilling required for Ladder and Canopy Racks.
- Perfect, padded fit: Adjustable span design fits most trucks....rubbery pads protect truck bed rails. (Overhead Ladder rack is built to customer specifications).
- Tough powder coat finish: Available in satin black.
- Compact storage: All truck racks disassemble easily and stores compactly anywhere. (The Overhead Ladder Rack disassembles into 3 pieces, the upper basket and 2 sets of legs).
- Warranty: U.S. Rack products are warranted for a full year. See warranty information.
- Easily order by phone:
U.S. and Canada: -
1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )