We build North America's Finest Truck Racks
Most truck racks ship free to the lower 48 United States
The Canopy Rack is designed for pickup owners who have toppers on their truck beds and who carry loads up to 250 pounds. It can also be used for vans such as the Ford Transit Connect
Long Canopy Rack on the Ford Transit Connect Van
Short Bed Canopy Truck Rack on Topper
Short Bed Canopy Rack Carrying Large Ladder
Short Bed Canopy Rack Carrying Large Ladder
Canopy Truck Rack Side View
Canopy Truck Rack Close Up View
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
in the lower 48 United States on the Canopy Rack!
Captain "Hawk" says YES to the Canopy Rack!
The Canopy Rack fits nicely on this GMC.
I recently purchased a canopy rack for my 2002 GMC 4x4 HD2500 Sierra Crewcab pickup. I researched for 6 months to find the rack which I felt met all the criteria I was looking for. I looked at many other racks, some as expensive as $600.00 and 3 times heavier.Your rack made the cut. I found the US rack to meet all my requirements. I intend to use it to carry teak lumber,spinnaker poles, booms and other sailboat items which are too long for the truck bed. Thanks to all the craftsmen at US Rack for a great product!
Sincerely; Captain 'Hawk' Hawkins
- The Canopy Rack is designed for pickup owners who have toppers on their truck beds and who carry loads up to 250 pounds. It can also be used for vans such as the Ford Transit Connect
- Model 2002-1S will fit canopies with a generally flat roof of any width which measures at least 52 inches long. Model 2002-1L will fit canopies with a generally flat roof of any width which measures at least 74 inches long.
- Side rails prevent loads from sliding off sides and metal loops integrated into the rails make tieing cargo down easier.
- Maximum load capacity is limited to strength of topper or a maximum distributed load of up to 250 pounds, whichever is less.
- Some drilling is required to attach the mounting feet, but the main part of the rack may be removed in less than 5 minutes.
- Rubbery gasket pads under mounting feet resist leakage into canopy.
- Product numbers:
2002-1S for short bed trucks.
2002-1L for long bed trucks and vans.
U.S. Rack Product Warranty
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in ccordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. See merchandise return policy
FREE SHIPPING on this Truck Rack within the lower 48 United States!
For shipping to Alaska, Hawaii please call 1-888-877-2257
For shipping to Canada, please call 1-888-877-2257
|- Model Number
|- Model Number
Adarac Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-A, From $549.00 delivered
Atlas Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-1, From $1895.00
Avalanche Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-P, From $329.00 delivered
Model Series: 2018-1, From $1245.00
Canopy Truck Rack
Model Series: 2002-1, From $409.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-2, From $799.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-3, From $199.00 delivered
Dual Truck Rack
Model Series: 2009-3, From $599.00 delivered
Model Series: 2008-E, From $149.00 delivered
Fifth Wheel Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-4, From $1699.00 delivered
Galleon Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-3, From $849.00 delivered
Grip Motorcycle Carrier
Model Series: 2003-1, From $399.00 delivered
Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2003-3, From $299.00 delivered
Honda Ridgeline Rack by Van Tech
Model Series: 2014-P, From $749.00 delivered
Job SIte Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-1, From $1795.00
Model Series: 2010-1, From $529.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-2, From $599.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack 2
Model Series: 2007-2, From $879.00 delivered
Rambox Truck Rack
Model Series: 2014-P, From $599.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack One
Model Series: 2010-6, From $569.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Two
Model Series: 2010-7, From $589.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Three
Model Series: 2010-8, From $1049.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Four
Ridgeline Rack Five
Ridgeline Rack Six
Saddle up Pro
Schooner Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-2, From $649.00 delivered
Sidewinder Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-4, From $409.00 delivered
Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2005-3, From $599.00 delivered
Truck Cap Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-2, From $589.00 delivered
Turbo Truck Rack
Model Series: 2008-T, From $49.00 delivered
Wildcatter Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2013-4, From $2095.00
Windstreamer Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-3, From $599.00 delivered
Work Horse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-3, From $1795.00
Bow and Stern Tie-down Kit
Roof-Top Canoe Carrier Kit
Roof-Top Deluxe Kayak Carrier Kit
Saddle Up PRO
The BIG FOOT PRO Canoe Carrier
The CANOE ELEVATOR
The J-PRO 2 Kayak Carrier
The Seawing Kayak Carrier
Product Quick Links
listed by Model Number
Features Common To Most Of Our Truck Racks
- Truck racks are easy to install or remove: In less than 10 minutes, one person can install any rack. (Overhead Ladder rack may take 2 people).
- No cutting or drilling is needed to install our truck racks: Reliable clamping systems secure each truck rack without drilling ugly holes in your truck bed rails. (The Overhead Ladder Rack may also be permanently mounted if drilling is preferred. Limited drilling required for Ladder and Canopy Racks.
- Perfect, padded fit: Adjustable span design fits most trucks....rubbery pads protect truck bed rails. (Overhead Ladder rack is built to customer specifications).
- Tough powder coat finish: Available in satin black.
- Compact storage: All truck racks disassemble easily and stores compactly anywhere. (The Overhead Ladder Rack disassembles into 3 pieces, the upper basket and 2 sets of legs).
- Warranty: U.S. Rack products are warranted for a full year. See warranty information.
- Easily order by phone:
U.S. and Canada: -
1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )