We build North America's Finest Truck Racks
Most truck racks ship free to the lower 48 United States
The Cross-Topper Rack is designed for Cross-Topper Rack with Kayak and Oars Installation is Easy! pickup owners who want to carry loads of up to 250 lbs* on their truck camper shell.
Cross-Topper Rack with Kayak and Oars
PLACE THE FOUR FEET and DRILL...
ADD RUBBER and METAL WASHERS and THREAD
LOCK NUTS ONTO CARRIAGE BOLTS INSTALLED
PLACE CROSSBAR ON FEET...
INSERT SCREW CONNECTING FOOT TO CROSSBAR...
ATTACH ADJUSTABLE CARGO TIE-DOWNS...
USING THE ADJUSTABLE TIE-DOWNS TO TIE-DOWN LADDERS OR OTHER
CARGO IS EASY
- The Cross-Topper Rack is designed for pickup owners who want to carry loads of up to 250 lbs* on their truck camper shell.
- This rack will fit any size truck topper/camper shell with a generally flat roof
- The Aluminum Crossbar has the same exterior dimensions as a standard Thule roof top crossbar
- The standard length of the crossbar is about 5- feet; 6-foot crossbars are also available
- Four moveable tie-down loops make securing sports equipment, ladders or other cargo with ratchet straps, bungee cords, or rope a cinch
- Some drilling is required to attach the mounting feet, but the main part of the rack may be removed or re-installed in less than 5 minutes
- Rubbery gasket pads under mounting feet resist leakage into your topper
- Two models are available: Manufactured in black powder-coated steel with aluminum crossbars or in stainless steel with aluminum crossbars
- Specifications: Shipping weight about 20 lbs. Box size is 60” x 5” x 5”
- * 250 Lbs must be distributed across the length of both crossbars
U.S. Rack Product Warranty
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in ccordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. See merchandise return policy
Standard shipping is included in the lower 48 United States for the Crosstopper Rack
Residents of HAWAII, ALASKA and PUERTO RICO... there is NO additional shipping charge for this rack when shipped by standard U.S. Parcel Post. Standard U.S. Parcel Post shipping is Free.
PRIORITY MAIL to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico is
available for an additional $24.95
The below pricing includes both the front and back sections of the rack.
Need half a rack? Call us at: 1-888-877-2257
|- Model Number
|- Model Number
Adarac Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-A, From $549.00 delivered
Atlas Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-1, From $1895.00
Avalanche Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-P, From $329.00 delivered
Model Series: 2018-1, From $1245.00
Canopy Truck Rack
Model Series: 2002-1, From $409.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-2, From $799.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-3, From $199.00 delivered
Dual Truck Rack
Model Series: 2009-3, From $599.00 delivered
Model Series: 2008-E, From $149.00 delivered
Fifth Wheel Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-4, From $1699.00 + shipping
Galleon Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-3, From $849.00 delivered
Grip Motorcycle Carrier
Model Series: 2003-1, From $399.00 delivered
Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2003-3, From $299.00 delivered
Honda Ridgeline Rack by Van Tech
Model Series: 2014-P, From $749.00 delivered
Job SIte Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-1, From $1795.00
Model Series: 2010-1, From $529.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-2, From $599.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack 2
Model Series: 2007-2, From $879.00 delivered
Rambox Truck Rack
Model Series: 2014-P, From $599.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack One
Model Series: 2010-6, From $569.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Two
Model Series: 2010-7, From $589.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Three
Model Series: 2010-8, From $1049.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Four
Ridgeline Rack Five
Ridgeline Rack Six
Saddle up Pro
Schooner Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-2, From $649.00 delivered
Sidewinder Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-4, From $409.00 delivered
Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2005-3, From $599.00 delivered
Truck Cap Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-2, From $589.00 delivered
Turbo Truck Rack
Model Series: 2008-T, From $49.00 delivered
Wildcatter Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2013-4, From $2095.00
Windstreamer Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-3, From $599.00 delivered
Work Horse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-3, From $1795.00
Bow and Stern Tie-down Kit
Roof-Top Canoe Carrier Kit
Roof-Top Deluxe Kayak Carrier Kit
Saddle Up PRO
The BIG FOOT PRO Canoe Carrier
The CANOE ELEVATOR
The J-PRO 2 Kayak Carrier
The Seawing Kayak Carrier
Product Quick Links
listed by Model Number
Features Common To Most Of Our Truck Racks
- Truck racks are easy to install or remove: In less than 10 minutes, one person can install any rack. (Overhead Ladder rack may take 2 people).
- No cutting or drilling is needed to install our truck racks: Reliable clamping systems secure each truck rack without drilling ugly holes in your truck bed rails. (The Overhead Ladder Rack may also be permanently mounted if drilling is preferred. Limited drilling required for Ladder and Canopy Racks.
- Perfect, padded fit: Adjustable span design fits most trucks....rubbery pads protect truck bed rails. (Overhead Ladder rack is built to customer specifications).
- Tough powder coat finish: Available in satin black.
- Compact storage: All truck racks disassemble easily and stores compactly anywhere. (The Overhead Ladder Rack disassembles into 3 pieces, the upper basket and 2 sets of legs).
- Warranty: U.S. Rack products are warranted for a full year. See warranty information.
- Easily order by phone:
U.S. and Canada: -
1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )