We build North America's Finest Truck Racks
Most truck racks ship free to the lower 48 United States
The Honda Ridgeline 2017 and 2018 Truck Rack is here!
Our Ridgeline Truck Rack for the new 2017 and 2018 Honda Ridgelines mounts without drilling a hole in the bed. This rack fits both the 2017 and the 2018 Ridgeline Pickup Trucks.
Our new, quality Ridge Rack 5 is designed specifically for the 2017 and 2018 Honda Ridgelines
The Ridge Rack 5 for the Ridgeline 2017 and 2018 pickup trucks allows full access to, and operation of the trunk.
- The clean architecture of this truck bed rack complements the sleek appearance of the new 2017 and 2018 Honda Ridgeline
- The extruded aluminum crossbars and legs, powerful connector hardware, and contoured Base Rails impart a load carrying capacity of up to 500 lbs.
- Installs securely WITHOUT DRILLING and can be removed or re-installed in 5 minutes.
- Does not interfere with the opening of the Ridgeline bed trunk.
- The Crossbars of our 2017 and 2018 Honda Ridgeline Truck Rack are the same convenient height as the crossbars on the Ridgeline OEM Roof Rack.
ATTENTION CANOERS: If you do not have an OEM roof rack and are going to carry a canoe with a very large curve on top, please call us to discuss options.
- Eyelets in the Base Rails and Crossbars allow easy anchoring of cargo straps and hooks.
- This quality product is manufactured in the USA.
The Crossbars of our 2017 and 2018 Honda Ridgeline Truck Rack correspond in height to those on the Ridgeline OEM Roof Rack.
Comparative views of two 2017 HONDA RIDGELINES with and without our impressive new Ridge Rack 5 TRUCK RACK.
Crossbars, Legs, Spanner, and Safety Bolts are always extruded Aluminum
- Option A: Aluminum Crossbars, Legs and Front Spanner have brushed finish. Bases, Crossbar Endplates and Connector Hardware are all stainless steel that is bead blasted to a metallic satin finish
- Option B: Aluminum Crossbars have brushed finish. Aluminum Legs and Front Spanner are powder coated black. Bases, Crossbar Endplates, and Connector Hardware are all stainless steel that is powder coated black.
- Option C: Aluminum Crossbars, Legs and Front Spanner are powder coated black. Bases, Crossbar Endplates, and Connector Hardware are all carbon steel that is zinc plated and then powder coated black.
U.S. Rack Product Warranty
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in ccordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. See merchandise return policy
|- Model Number
Product Quick Links listed Alphabetically
Adarac Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-A, From $549.00 delivered
Atlas Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-1, From $1895.00
Avalanche Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-P, From $269.00 delivered
Model Series: 2018-1, From $1245.00
Model Series: 2012-Y, From $269.00 delivered
Canopy Truck Rack
Model Series: 2002-1, From $409.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-2, From $799.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-3, From $199.00 delivered
Dual Truck Rack
Model Series: 2009-3, From $599.00 delivered
Model Series: 2008-E, From $149.00 delivered
Fifth Wheel Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-4, From $1699.00 delivered
Galleon Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-3, From $849.00 delivered
Grip Motorcycle Carrier
Model Series: 2003-1, From $399.00 delivered
Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2003-3, From $299.00 delivered
Honda Ridgeline Rack by Van Tech
Model Series: 2014-P, From $749.00 delivered
Job SIte Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-1, From $1795.00
Model Series: 2010-1, From $529.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-2, From $599.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack 2
Model Series: 2007-2, From $879.00 delivered
Rambox Truck Rack
Model Series: 2014-P, From $569.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack One
Model Series: 2010-6, From $569.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Two
Model Series: 2010-7, From $589.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Three
Model Series: 2010-8, From $1049.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Four
Ridgeline Rack Five
Ridgeline Rack Six
Saddle up Pro
Schooner Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-2, From $649.00 delivered
Sidewinder Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-4, From $409.00 delivered
Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2005-3, From $599.00 delivered
Truck Cap Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-2, From $589.00 delivered
Turbo Truck Rack
Model Series: 2008-T, From $49.00 delivered
VersaHaul Motorcycle Carrier
Model Series: 2011-V, From $602.99 delivered
Wildcatter Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2013-4, From $2095.00
Windstreamer Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-3, From $599.00 delivered
Work Horse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-3, From $1795.00
Bow and Stern Tie-down Kit
Roof-Top Canoe Carrier Kit
Roof-Top Deluxe Kayak Carrier Kit
Saddle Up PRO
The BIG FOOT PRO Canoe Carrier
The CANOE ELEVATOR
The J-PRO 2 Kayak Carrier
The Seawing Kayak Carrier
Product Quick Links
listed by Model Number
Features Common To Most Of Our Truck Racks
- Truck racks are easy to install or remove: In less than 10 minutes, one person can install any rack. (Overhead Ladder rack may take 2 people).
- No cutting or drilling is needed to install our truck racks: Reliable clamping systems secure each truck rack without drilling ugly holes in your truck bed rails. (The Overhead Ladder Rack may also be permanently mounted if drilling is preferred. Limited drilling required for Ladder and Canopy Racks.
- Perfect, padded fit: Adjustable span design fits most trucks....rubbery pads protect truck bed rails. (Overhead Ladder rack is built to customer specifications).
- Tough powder coat finish: Available in satin black.
- Compact storage: All truck racks disassemble easily and stores compactly anywhere. (The Overhead Ladder Rack disassembles into 3 pieces, the upper basket and 2 sets of legs).
- Warranty: U.S. Rack products are warranted for a full year. See warranty information.
- Easily order by phone:
U.S. and Canada: -
1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )