We Build The Finest Truck Racks
Aluminum Pickup Truck Racks
Most Truck Racks from U.S. Rack, Inc. ship free in the lower 48 United States!
The following truck racks are manufactured from aluminum. To view all information for the rack of your choice, click either the image or the name of the rack.
The Clipper Truck Rack
- The Clipper Rack is a multi-purpose Aluminum and Stainless Steel rack that is light weight and easy to install. It only weighs about 50 lbs. but carries up to 400 lbs.
- Each section of the rack is independent. This means that each section can be moved anywhere along the bedrails; as a sturdy lumber rack, it can be easily loaded with a forklift
Model Series: 2013-2
From $799.00 delivered
The Schooner Truck Rack
- Handsome and functional design is dynamically stable – the weight actually rests on the bedrails not in flimsy stake pockets
- Extruded aluminum legs, side rails and crossbars are oval-shaped for low drag and noise. Connectors and bases are steel that is first zinc plated and then powder coated. Threaded hardware is stainless steel.
Model Series: 2011-2
From $649.00 delivered
The Galleon Truck Rack
- This rack is recommended for short bed trucks that need some additional length over the cab to carry long cargo. The overall length of the rack is 8.5 feet as measured from the tailgate. The length of the portion of the rack extending over the cab depends upon how long your truck bed is.
Model Series: 2011-3
From $849.00 delivered
The Ridge Rack 1
- Extruded Aluminum rectangular crossbar has the same exterior dimensions as the standard Thule crossbar and works with other sports accessory brands such as Malone that have universal fittings
- 60” long crossbars are standard, but longer lengths are available upon request
- Carries up to 300 lbs of distributed load
Model Series: 2010-6
From $569.00 delivered
The Ridge Rack 2
- Extruded Aluminum crossbar is flat oval shaped for streamline air flow while carrying medium loads
- Reinforced internal structure includes a fir spar that stiffens and strengthens the crossbar.
- Crossbars load easily and have a broad flat upper surface which gently supports cargo loads.
Model Series: 2010-7
From $589.00 delivered
The Van Tech Ridge Rack
- Will fit all Honda Ridegline models
- Uses a heavy duty 3" x 1.5" aluminum crossbars with built in channels. Length of crossbars is either 65 inches or 72 inches
- Adjustable cargo guides on top
Model Series: 2014-P
From $749.00 delivered
The Windstreamer Truck Rack
- The Windstreamer truck rack is versatile enough to haul building materials or simply carry ladders, kayaks or canoes.
- Our aerodynamic crossbars are flat on top to gently support loads, and rounded front and rear to allow smooth and quiet airflow and improve gas mileage.
Model Series: 2010-3
From $599.00 delivered
The Rambox Truck Rack
- Will fit all models of Dodge Ram with Rambox
- No Drilling! Installs into OEM Track
- All aluminum design and all stainless steel hardware, NO RUSTING
Model Series: 2014-P
From $569.00 delivered
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating which is subject to scratching. See merchandise return policy
Product Quick Links listed Alphabetically
Product Quick Links
listed by Model Number
Features Common To Most Of Our Truck Racks
- Truck racks are easy to install or remove: In less than 10 minutes, one person can install any rack. (Overhead Ladder rack may take 2 people).
- No cutting or drilling is needed to install our truck racks: Reliable clamping systems secure each truck rack without drilling ugly holes in your truck bed rails. (The Overhead Ladder Rack may also be permanently mounted if drilling is preferred. Limited drilling required for Ladder and Canopy Racks.
- Perfect, padded fit: Adjustable span design fits most trucks....rubbery pads protect truck bed rails. (Overhead Ladder rack is built to customer specifications).
- Tough powder coat finish: Available in satin black.
- Compact storage: All truck racks disassemble easily and stores compactly anywhere. (The Overhead Ladder Rack disassembles into 3 pieces, the upper basket and 2 sets of legs).
- Warranty: U.S. Rack products are warranted for a full year. See warranty information.
- Easily order by phone:
U.S. and Canada: -
1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )