We Build The Finest Truck Racks
Merchandise Return Policy
Most Truck Racks from U.S. Rack, Inc. ship free in the lower 48 United States!
Merchandise Return Policy
U.S. Rack, Inc products are warranted for a period of 1 year against all defects in structural materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer's specifications and instructions. Powder coated racks can not be warranted against rust. Merchandise must be returned in the original box with original packaging or in similar manner to prevent damage.
1. If the product shipped has missing or defective components, U.S. Rack may first send the customer new components to solve the problem. If after receiving the replacement components, the product is still defective, the customer may call and request that U.S. Rack schedule a return pick-up of the product. After the product has been returned and shown to have a significant defect, the customer will be refunded the entire purchase price including shipping.
2. If customer wishes to return the product for reasons other than a mechanical defect, for most products the customer may call and request that U.S. rack schedule a return pick-up of the product. After the product has been returned U.S. Rack will refund the customer's purchase price minus the standard shipping charges listed on www.ups.com or www.fedex.com for both directions and minus a 15% restocking fee to cover processing, handling, and repackaging costs. U.S. Rack may also deduct the fair value to repair any damage to the product not caused by U.S. Rack.
3. All U.S. Rack products are packaged and shipped in excellent condition. Although U.S. Rack products are metal, in rare cases structural damage affecting function can occur during shipping. Products such as our heavy duty truck racks that are custom made or made to order are not returnable except for mechanical defects. In the case of mechanical defects or damage during shipping U.S. Rack will be happy to replace damaged components free of charge and ship via ground. Cosmetic damage such as scratching occurs more frequently during shipment. Such minor damage is beyond the control of U.S. Rack and U.S. Rack cannot be responsible for it. Luckily, such damage can usually be remedied by rubbing or by applying black touch-up or spray paint. A request for return because of cosmetic damage is governed by paragraph 2.
4. When products are shipped by freight (common carrier) products are generally shipped to commercial addresses in commercial areas based upon the freight company’s definition of what a commercial address is. Special services such as notification calls before delivery, providing a truck with a lift gate, re-delivery, and especially delivery to residential addresses are generally available for an additional charge. If the freight company delivers such services, the customer alone is responsible for those charges, not U.S. Rack. We will order the services that the customer tells us are needed; any additional charges that may later accrue will be charged back to the customer.
2365 Railroad Street
California • USA
toll free: 1-800-287-5900
Adarac Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-A, From $549.00 delivered
Atlas Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-1, From $1895.00
Avalanche Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-P, From $329.00 delivered
Model Series: 2018-1, From $1245.00
Canopy Truck Rack
Model Series: 2002-1, From $409.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-2, From $799.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-3, From $199.00 delivered
Dual Truck Rack
Model Series: 2009-3, From $599.00 delivered
Model Series: 2008-E, From $149.00 delivered
Fifth Wheel Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-4, From $1699.00 + shipping
Galleon Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-3, From $849.00 delivered
Grip Motorcycle Carrier
Model Series: 2003-1, From $399.00 delivered
Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2003-3, From $299.00 delivered
Honda Ridgeline Rack by Van Tech
Model Series: 2014-P, From $749.00 delivered
Job SIte Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-1, From $1795.00
Model Series: 2010-1, From $529.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-2, From $599.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack 2
Model Series: 2007-2, From $879.00 delivered
Rambox Truck Rack
Model Series: 2014-P, From $599.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack One
Model Series: 2010-6, From $569.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Two
Model Series: 2010-7, From $589.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Three
Model Series: 2010-8, From $1049.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Four
Ridgeline Rack Five
Ridgeline Rack Six
Saddle up Pro
Schooner Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-2, From $649.00 delivered
Sidewinder Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-4, From $409.00 delivered
Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2005-3, From $599.00 delivered
Truck Cap Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-2, From $589.00 delivered
Turbo Truck Rack
Model Series: 2008-T, From $49.00 delivered
Wildcatter Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2013-4, From $2095.00
Windstreamer Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-3, From $599.00 delivered
Work Horse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-3, From $1795.00
Bow and Stern Tie-down Kit
Roof-Top Canoe Carrier Kit
Roof-Top Deluxe Kayak Carrier Kit
Saddle Up PRO
The BIG FOOT PRO Canoe Carrier
The CANOE ELEVATOR
The J-PRO 2 Kayak Carrier
The Seawing Kayak Carrier
Product Quick Links
listed by Model Number
Features Common To Most Of Our Truck Racks
- Truck racks are easy to install or remove: In less than 10 minutes, one person can install any rack. (Overhead Ladder rack may take 2 people).
- No cutting or drilling is needed to install our truck racks: Reliable clamping systems secure each truck rack without drilling ugly holes in your truck bed rails. (The Overhead Ladder Rack may also be permanently mounted if drilling is preferred. Limited drilling required for Ladder and Canopy Racks.
- Perfect, padded fit: Adjustable span design fits most trucks....rubbery pads protect truck bed rails. (Overhead Ladder rack is built to customer specifications).
- Tough powder coat finish: Available in satin black.
- Compact storage: All truck racks disassemble easily and stores compactly anywhere. (The Overhead Ladder Rack disassembles into 3 pieces, the upper basket and 2 sets of legs).
- Warranty: U.S. Rack products are warranted for a full year. See warranty information.
- Easily order by phone:
U.S. and Canada: -
1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )