We Build The Finest Truck Racks
Over-Bed Contractor Racks
Most Truck Racks from U.S. Rack, Inc. ship free in the lower 48 United States!
The following truck racks are usefull as over-bed contractor racks. To view all information for the rack of your choice, click either the image or the name of the rack.
The Clipper Truck Rack
- The Clipper Rack . . . When versatility AND STYLE matter!
- The Clipper Rack is a multi-purpose Aluminum and Stainless Steel rack that is light weight and easy to install. It only weighs about 50 lbs. but carries up to 400 lbs.
- This ladder rack for pick up trucks installs easily without drilling your pickup and holds securely. It can be removed in less than 5 minutes and can be easily disassembled for more compact storage
Model Series: 2013-2
From $799.00 delivered
The Windstreamer Truck Rack
- The Windstreamer Pickup Truck Rack Fits 95% of all trucks on the road today, including Toyota, Nissan, GMC, Ford and Dodge pickups with conventional fleetside bedrails OR TRACK SYSTEMS
- The Windstreamer truck rack is a multi-purpose aluminum rack that is light weight and easy to install*. It only weighs about 50 lbs. but carries up to 400.
Model Series: 2010-3
From $599.00 delivered
The Rail Truck Rack
- The Rail Truck Rack mounts to almost any truck, including newer Toyota and Nissans with accessory rail systems, with NO DRILLING! Load Limit 400 pounds.
- Because it also works with track systems, Rail Racks are also Toyota Tacoma truck racks, Toyota Tundra truck racks, Nissan Frontier truck racks and Nissan Titan truck racks.
Model Series: 2007-2
From $599.00 delivered
The Stake Pocket Truck Rack
- The Stake Pocket Truck Rack works with tonneaus and carries ladders, lumber, kayaks, canoes, or other cargo weighing up to 500 lbs
- Mounts into the stake pockets found in the bedrails of most trucks. The Stake Pocket Truck Rack works with tonneaus and carries ladders, lumber, kayaks, canoes, or other cargo weighing up to 500 pounds.
Model Series: 2005-3
From $599.00 delivered
The Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack
- The Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack, made in the USA, is designed to carry cargo such as ladders, lumber, pipe, or watercraft
- The Hawaiian Sawhorse Rack is perfect for the handyman. After assembly it installs easily with NO DRILLING and holds securely. It can also be quickly removed and used as sawhorses! The load limit is 300 lbs.
Model Series: 2003-3
From $299.00 delivered
The Honda Ridgeline 2 Truck Rack
- Extruded Aluminum crossbar is flat oval shaped for streamline air flow while carrying medium loads
- Reinforced internal structure includes a fir spar that stiffens and strengthens the crossbar.
- Carries up to 400 lbs of distributed load.
Model Series: 2010-7
From $589.00 delivered
The Schooner Stake Pocket Rack
- This Truck Rack is not just a Lumber Rack, Ladder Rack, Kayak Rack, or Canoe Rack Ladder Rack. It is also a truck tonneau rack
- Mounts into the stake pockets found in the bedrails of most trucks and carries up to 500 lbs. The Overhead Stake Pocket Truck Rack works with roll-up tonneau covers that do not cover the stake pocket holes.
Model Series: 2011-2
From $649.00 delivered
The Adarac Truck Rack
- The Adarac™ Truck Rack is compatible with Access brand tonneaus and other inside the rail tonneau covers. It carries ladders, lumber, kayaks, canoes,
or other cargo weighing up to 500 lbs.
- Legs feature a black powder coat finish, with tie-down openings. Durable 1¼” Gator Shield™ galvanized steel cross bar won’t chip, and looks great after years of use. The Crossbar works with universal accessories.
Model Series: 2010-A
From $549.00 delivered
The RAM Box Truck Rack
- Finally, A Truck Rack that fits the Dodge Rambox
- Will fit all models of Dodge Ram with Rambox
- Height is adjustable When at the lowest level, the top of the crossbar is level with the roof of the cab and can adjust up to 7 inches higher
Model Series: 2014-P
From $569.00 delivered
The BACKRACK Truck Rack
- Very Popular Commercial Grade Headache Rack providing protection for cab.
- Great platform for mounting emergency lighting and commercial accessories.
- Two Configurations available as original BACKRACK and The Safety Rack.
Model Series: 2009-BR
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating which is subject to scratching. See merchandise return policy
Product Quick Links listed Alphabetically
Product Quick Links
listed by Model Number
Features Common To Most Of Our Truck Racks
- Truck racks are easy to install or remove: In less than 10 minutes, one person can install any rack. (Overhead Ladder rack may take 2 people).
- No cutting or drilling is needed to install our truck racks: Reliable clamping systems secure each truck rack without drilling ugly holes in your truck bed rails. (The Overhead Ladder Rack may also be permanently mounted if drilling is preferred. Limited drilling required for Ladder and Canopy Racks.
- Perfect, padded fit: Adjustable span design fits most trucks....rubbery pads protect truck bed rails. (Overhead Ladder rack is built to customer specifications).
- Tough powder coat finish: Available in satin black.
- Compact storage: All truck racks disassemble easily and stores compactly anywhere. (The Overhead Ladder Rack disassembles into 3 pieces, the upper basket and 2 sets of legs).
- Warranty: U.S. Rack products are warranted for a full year. See warranty information.
- Easily order by phone:
U.S. and Canada: -
1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )