We Build The Finest Truck Racks
Most Truck Racks from U.S. Rack, Inc. ship free in the lower 48 United States!
The following truck racks easily handle ladders. To view all information for the rack of your choice, click either the image or the name of the rack.
The Wildcatter Heavy Duty Truck Rack
- The Wildcatter Heavy Duty Truck Rack is one of the world's strongest pickup truck racks carrying up to 2,200 pounds of distributed loads, with the cab guard installed.
- The Wildcatter features an incredibly strong Dual Rear Crossbar, which resists bending, and removes in seconds
Model Series: 2013-4
The Atlas Heavy Duty Truck Rack
- The ATLAS Truck Rack is one of the world’s strongest pickup truck racks carrying up to 2,000 lbs. of distributed load, with the cab guard installed.
- Whether for Construction or Agriculture, this Heavy Duty Truck Rack will handle any job, and works with 5th Wheel and Goose Neck Trailers. Unlike other pickup truck racks, our heavy duty contoured base rails completely cover and protect the bedrails of your truck from impact damage and spread loads more evenly across bedrails.
Model Series: 2012-1
The Buddy Heavy Duty Truck Rack
- The Buddy Truck Rack is one of the sharpest looking and strongest pickup truck racks made in America. Capable of carrying up to 1,600 lbs. of distributed load, with the cab guard installed.
- This Heavy Duty Truck Rack is built as one solid weldment plus a removable rear stanchion and crossbar that can be mounted or removed in seconds.
Model Series: 2013-5
The Job-Site Heavy Duty Truck Rack
- The Job-Site Truck Rack is a heavy duty truck rack that carries up to 1,500 lbs. of distributed load, with the cab guard installed. No overhead truck rack provides more utility that the Job-Site Rack that works with cross-mounted tool boxes.
- Sturdy cross-braced architecture allows compact, cost-effectively freight and easy assembly
Model Series: 2015-1
The Rail Rack 2 Truck Rack
- The Rail Truck Rack 2 is an overhead ladder rack or lumber rack that installs without drilling and allows you to carry longer loads
- The multi-functional Rail Rack 2 with four-foot long overhead extension carries ladders, lumber, watercraft and other cargo weighing up to 500 lbs. The basic model fits pickups with conventional fleetside bedrails, and locks onto the bedrails using a low-profile clamping system. The crossbars and legs are adjustable to fit small or large trucks and the siderails fit long or short bed trucks.
Model Series: 2007-2
From $879.00 delivered
The Galleon Truck Rack
- This Stake Pocket Truck Rack is not just a Lumber Rack, Ladder Rack, Kayak Rack, or Canoe Rack. It is also a truck tonneau rack!
- Mounts into the stake pockets found in the bedrails of most trucks and carries up to 500 lbs. The Overhead Galleon Stake Pocket Truck Rack works with roll-up tonneau covers that do not cover the stake pocket holes.
- Mounts or removes in less than 10 minutes without drilling after initial assembly.
Model Series: 2011-3
From $849.00 delivered
The Honda Ridge Rack 3 Truck Rack
- Truss design side rails integrate two crossbars over the bed and support the front crossbar over the cab
- Design includes diagonal bracing that ties base rail into the truss and follows the natural lines of the vehicle
- Carries up to 500 lbs of distributed load
Model Series: 2010-8
From $1049.00 delivered
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating which is subject to scratching. See merchandise return policy
Product Quick Links listed Alphabetically
Product Quick Links
listed by Model Number
Features Common To Most Of Our Truck Racks
- Truck racks are easy to install or remove: In less than 10 minutes, one person can install any rack. (Overhead Ladder rack may take 2 people).
- No cutting or drilling is needed to install our truck racks: Reliable clamping systems secure each truck rack without drilling ugly holes in your truck bed rails. (The Overhead Ladder Rack may also be permanently mounted if drilling is preferred. Limited drilling required for Ladder and Canopy Racks.
- Perfect, padded fit: Adjustable span design fits most trucks....rubbery pads protect truck bed rails. (Overhead Ladder rack is built to customer specifications).
- Tough powder coat finish: Available in satin black.
- Compact storage: All truck racks disassemble easily and stores compactly anywhere. (The Overhead Ladder Rack disassembles into 3 pieces, the upper basket and 2 sets of legs).
- Warranty: U.S. Rack products are warranted for a full year. See warranty information.
- Easily order by phone:
U.S. and Canada: -
1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )