We Build The Finest Truck Racks
Most Truck Racks from U.S. Rack, Inc. ship free in the lower 48 United States!
Warranty, Shipping/Return Policy, and Maintenance
U.S. Rack, Inc products are warranted for a period of 1 year against all defects in structural materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer's specifications and instructions. Powder coated racks can not be warranted against rust. Merchandise must be returned in the original box with original packaging or in similar manner to prevent damage.
Most products shipped by U.S. Rack are delivered to the customer using standard FEDEX ground shipping. Transit time can take up to 5 business days. Processing time especially during the spring/summer season prior to shipping usually takes 1-9 business days after the order is received. However, this may vary so please assume it will take at least 9-14 days for delivery. If you have a certain date by which you must receive your rack, please contact us at 1.888.877.2257 so we can ensure that we ship it in time. An extra fee may be required for expedited processing or delivery.
When Heavy Duty Racks are ordered or when standard racks are modified for the customer the above time frames may not apply. When placing your order, please let us know when your rack is needed. We will make every effort to meet your time requirements.
1. If the product shipped has missing or defective components, U.S. Rack may first send the customer new components to solve the problem. If after receiving the replacement components, the product is still defective, the customer may call and request that U.S. Rack schedule a return pick-up of the product. After the product has been returned and shown to have a significant defect, the customer will be refunded the entire purchase price including shipping.
2. If customer wishes to return the product for reasons other than a mechanical defect, for most products the customer may call and request that U.S. rack schedule a return pick-up of the product. After the product has been returned U.S. Rack will refund the customer's purchase price minus the standard shipping charges listed on www.UPS.com or www.fedex.com for both directions and minus a 15% restocking fee to cover processing, handling, and repackaging costs. U.S. Rack may also deduct the fair value to repair any damage to the product not caused by U.S. Rack.
3. All U.S. Rack products are packaged and shipped in excellent condition. Although U.S. Rack products are metal, in rare cases structural damage affecting function can occur during shipping. Products such as our heavy duty truck racks that are custom made or made to order are not returnable except for mechanical defects. In the case of mechanical defects or damage during shipping U.S. Rack will be happy to replace damaged components free of charge and ship via ground. Cosmetic damage such as scratching occurs more frequently during shipment. Such minor damage is beyond the control of U.S. Rack and U.S. Rack cannot be responsible for it. Luckily, such damage can usually be remedied by rubbing or by applying black touch-up or spray paint. A request for return because of cosmetic damage is governed by paragraph 2.
4. When products are shipped by freight (common carrier) products are generally shipped to commercial addresses in commercial areas based upon the freight company’s determination. Special services such as notification calls before delivery, providing a truck with a lift gate, re-delivery, and especially delivery to residential addresses are available for an additional charge. If the freight company delivers such services, the customer alone is responsible for those charges, not U.S. Rack. We will order the services that the customer tells us are needed, any additional charges that may later be required will be charged back to the customer.
Maintenance on your Rack will be required. With powder-coated racks, normal use usually results in scratching of the surface, exposing the steel below. To prevent rust, spot paint any scratches or breaks in the surface with a high quality metal paint, such as Rustoleum flat or gloss black.
Product Quick Links listed Alphabetically
Product Quick Links
listed by Model Number
Features Common To Most Of Our Truck Racks
- Truck racks are easy to install or remove: In less than 10 minutes, one person can install any rack. (Overhead Ladder rack may take 2 people).
- No cutting or drilling is needed to install our truck racks: Reliable clamping systems secure each truck rack without drilling ugly holes in your truck bed rails. (The Overhead Ladder Rack may also be permanently mounted if drilling is preferred. Limited drilling required for Ladder and Canopy Racks.
- Perfect, padded fit: Adjustable span design fits most trucks....rubbery pads protect truck bed rails. (Overhead Ladder rack is built to customer specifications).
- Tough powder coat finish: Available in satin black.
- Compact storage: All truck racks disassemble easily and stores compactly anywhere. (The Overhead Ladder Rack disassembles into 3 pieces, the upper basket and 2 sets of legs).
- Warranty: U.S. Rack products are warranted for a full year. See warranty information.
- Easily order by phone:
U.S. and Canada: -
1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )