We Build the Finest Truck Racks!
Side Mount Strong Ender Rack
model series 2002-5
The Side Mount Strong Ender Truck Rack ships free in the lower 48 United States!
The Side-Mount Ladder Truck Rack functions as many different types of racks for hauling items such as ladders, kayaks, canoes, pipe, or lumber.
The Strong-ender side-mounted ladder truck rack is a professional duty ladder rack that is built to last.
The Side Mount Ladder Rack mounted on a pickup truck rear view
- The "Strong-ender", Side Mount Ladder Rack is designed primarily to carry ladders. It will carry long material weighing less than 250 lbs.
- Expands in width from 18" to 30" and fits trucks with ordinary bedrails with or without stake pockets. The height of the rack is also adjustable for different model trucks.
- Multiple tie-down anchors allow ladders to be quickly secured with straps, cords or chains.
- Easy to install and remove from your pickup.
° Two heavy duty adjustable receiver tubes are mounted with bolts to the inside of your truck bed below the level of the bedrails. U.S. Rack mounting system features “fronting plate” which reinforces bedrail and greatly reduces chance of tearing truck sheet metal.
° The main components of the rack then install or remove in about 1 minute.
° Removable components each weigh less than 20lbs.
° Fits trucks with ordinary fleetside bedrails. NOTE: Will NOT fit older model Ford Supercrews (before 2004), Ford Explorer Sport-track, Chevy Avalanche, Honda Ridgeline or any truck with a plastic bed. Will not fit step-side trucks or 4-door trucks where the rear wheel wells are located directly against the front wall of the cargo box such as the 4 door Tacoma, Frontier, Colorado, and Canyon.
- Product number 2002-5. Box size is 42 x 22 x 4 inches; weight is 45 lbs.
- Fits trucks with ordinary fleetside bedrails or truck beds with track systems.
- NOTE: Will NOT fit older model Ford Supercrews (before 2004), Ford Explorer Sport-track, Chevy Avalanche, Honda Ridgeline or any truck with a plastic bed. Will not fit step-side trucks or 4-door trucks where the rear wheel wells are located directly against the front wall of the cargo box such as the 4 door Tacoma, Frontier, Colorado, and Canyon. The main portion of the rack is manufactured in the USA. However, the lower portion(Receiver) of this rack that mounts to the truck bedrail is made in China.
- Model 2005-2U fits trucks with ordinary fleetside bedrails. Model 2005-2TRA fits trucks with track systems such as the Toyota Deck Rail Track System and the Nissan Utili-track System.
The Strong-Ender adjusts in height to fit any model truck!
The Strong-ender side-mounted ladder truck rack is a professional duty ladder rack that is built to last. It fits not only conventional fleetside beds, but also bedrail track systems. It becomes a Toyota Tacoma Rack, a Tundra Truck Rack, a Nissan Frontier Ladder Rack or a Titan Truck Rack.
Strong-Ender Mounted on Toyota Tacoma with Track System
Receiver mounted in conventional fleetside bed
Close-up of Receiver of Rack mounted to track system of Tacoma
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating which is subject to scratching. See merchandise return policy
FREE GROUND SHIPPING in the lower 48 United States on the Side Mount/Strong Ender Ladder Rack!
For shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, please call 1-888-877-2257.
The below pricing includes both the front and back sections of the rack. Need half a rack? Call us at: 1-888-877-2257
Side Mount/Strong Ender Ladder Racks
|- Model Number
||Secure Online Ordering!
Ordering the Side Mount Ladder Rack is secure and easy with U.S. Rack.com. Our ordering process is protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information.
Product Quick Links listed Alphabetically
Product Quick Links
listed by Model Number
Features Common To Most Of Our Truck Racks
- Truck racks are easy to install or remove: In less than 10 minutes, one person can install any rack. (Overhead Ladder rack may take 2 people).
- No cutting or drilling is needed to install our truck racks: Reliable clamping systems secure each truck rack without drilling ugly holes in your truck bed rails. (The Overhead Ladder Rack may also be permanently mounted if drilling is preferred. Limited drilling required for Ladder and Canopy Racks.
- Perfect, padded fit: Adjustable span design fits most trucks....rubbery pads protect truck bed rails. (Overhead Ladder rack is built to customer specifications).
- Tough powder coat finish: Available in satin black.
- Compact storage: All truck racks disassemble easily and stores compactly anywhere. (The Overhead Ladder Rack disassembles into 3 pieces, the upper basket and 2 sets of legs).
- Warranty: U.S. Rack products are warranted for a full year. See warranty information.
- Easily order by phone:
U.S. and Canada: -
1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )