We Build the Finest Truck Racks!
The Sidewinder Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-4
( 1.888.usracks )
The Sidewinder Truck Rack ships free in the lower 48 United States!
The SIDEWINDER TRUCK RACK is the world’s only side-mounted ladder rack with built-in Ratchet Straps
The Sidewinder Ratchet Rack Incorporates IMPORTANT SAFETY and CONVENIENCE FEATURES
NO more tying ladders down with ropes or bungee cords.
NO more loosing ladders, ropes or bungee cords.
- The Sidewinder is a great choice for those who carry all types of ladders or other long cargo and want to keep the bed of their truck free.
- This is a professional-duty steel ladder rack that carries ladders or other rigid cargo up to 30 inches wide and weighing up to 250-lbs.
- This is the world’s only side-mounted truck rack with built-in ratchet straps.
- Two heavy duty universal receivers mount permanently to the inside of the bedrail at the front and back of the bed, and two rack frames quickly insert into or remove from them.
- The Sidewinder adjusts in height so cargo rides the correct distance above the truck cab.
- Each rack frame has a ratchet strap that can be extended up to 15 feet as well as auxiliary tie-down loops if ever there is a need for chains and locks or supplemental straps.
- Securing a ladder is as easy as 1-2-3 as shown here in 3 steps. The ratchet can then be padlocked to prevent cargo removal.
- Rack exterior is powder-coated black. Each 500-lb. ratchet is designed for outdoor use.
- Fits trucks with ordinary fleetside bedrails. NOTE: Will NOT fit older model Ford Supercrews (before 2004), Ford Explorer Sport-track, Chevy Avalanche, Honda Ridgeline or any truck with a plastic bed. Will not fit step-side trucks or 4-door trucks where the rear wheel wells are located directly against the front wall of the cargo box such as the 4 door Tacoma, Frontier, Colorado, and Canyon.
- Product model number is 2007-4. Box size is 42 x 20 x 4 inches; weight is 46 lbs.
- Fits trucks with ordinary fleetside bedrails or truck beds with track systems.
- NOTE: Will NOT fit older model Ford Supercrews (before 2004), Ford Explorer Sport-track, Chevy Avalanche, Honda Ridgeline or any truck with a plastic bed. Will not fit step-side trucks or 4-door trucks where the rear wheel wells are located directly against the front wall of the cargo box such as the 4 door Tacoma, Frontier, Colorado, and Canyon.
Step 1 – Place Ladder on Rack
Step 2 – Loop Strap around Ladder and Attach Hook to Sliding Ring
ATTENTION: Safety and Risk Managers
Please see informational links below related to
ladders on trucks, highway traffic accidents, and
employee back injuries.
• Health and Safety Executive
• OSHA, Europe
The Sidewinder Ratchet Truck Rack is a side-mounted ladder rack that includes built-in ratchet straps.
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating which is subject to scratching. See merchandise return policy
Standard shipping within the lower 48 United States will be listed in the cart.
For Express shipping, or shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, please call 1-888-877-2257
Sidewinder Ratchet Truck Racks
|- Model Number
||Secure Online Ordering!
Ordering the Sidewinder Ratchet Rack is secure and easy with U.S. Rack.com. Our ordering process is protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information.
Adarac Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-A, From $549.00 delivered
Atlas Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-1, From $1895.00
Avalanche Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-P, From $329.00 delivered
Model Series: 2018-1, From $1245.00
Canopy Truck Rack
Model Series: 2002-1, From $409.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-2, From $799.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-3, From $199.00 delivered
Dual Truck Rack
Model Series: 2009-3, From $599.00 delivered
Model Series: 2008-E, From $149.00 delivered
Fifth Wheel Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-4, From $1699.00 delivered
Galleon Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-3, From $849.00 delivered
Grip Motorcycle Carrier
Model Series: 2003-1, From $399.00 delivered
Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2003-3, From $299.00 delivered
Honda Ridgeline Rack by Van Tech
Model Series: 2014-P, From $749.00 delivered
Job SIte Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-1, From $1795.00
Model Series: 2010-1, From $529.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-2, From $599.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack 2
Model Series: 2007-2, From $879.00 delivered
Rambox Truck Rack
Model Series: 2014-P, From $599.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack One
Model Series: 2010-6, From $569.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Two
Model Series: 2010-7, From $589.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Three
Model Series: 2010-8, From $1049.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Four
Ridgeline Rack Five
Ridgeline Rack Six
Saddle up Pro
Schooner Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-2, From $649.00 delivered
Sidewinder Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-4, From $409.00 delivered
Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2005-3, From $599.00 delivered
Truck Cap Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-2, From $589.00 delivered
Turbo Truck Rack
Model Series: 2008-T, From $49.00 delivered
Wildcatter Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2013-4, From $2095.00
Windstreamer Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-3, From $599.00 delivered
Work Horse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-3, From $1795.00
Bow and Stern Tie-down Kit
Roof-Top Canoe Carrier Kit
Roof-Top Deluxe Kayak Carrier Kit
Saddle Up PRO
The BIG FOOT PRO Canoe Carrier
The CANOE ELEVATOR
The J-PRO 2 Kayak Carrier
The Seawing Kayak Carrier
Product Quick Links
listed by Model Number
Features Common To Most Of Our Truck Racks
- Truck racks are easy to install or remove: In less than 10 minutes, one person can install any rack. (Overhead Ladder rack may take 2 people).
- No cutting or drilling is needed to install our truck racks: Reliable clamping systems secure each truck rack without drilling ugly holes in your truck bed rails. (The Overhead Ladder Rack may also be permanently mounted if drilling is preferred. Limited drilling required for Ladder and Canopy Racks.
- Perfect, padded fit: Adjustable span design fits most trucks....rubbery pads protect truck bed rails. (Overhead Ladder rack is built to customer specifications).
- Tough powder coat finish: Available in satin black.
- Compact storage: All truck racks disassemble easily and stores compactly anywhere. (The Overhead Ladder Rack disassembles into 3 pieces, the upper basket and 2 sets of legs).
- Warranty: U.S. Rack products are warranted for a full year. See warranty information.
- Easily order by phone:
U.S. and Canada: -
1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )