We build North America's Finest Truck Racks
The Sidewinder Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-4
The Sidewinder Ratchet Truck Rack ships free in the lower 48 United States!
The SIDEWINDER TRUCK RACK is the world’s only side-mounted ladder rack with built-in Ratchet Straps
The Sidewinder Ratchet Rack Incorporates IMPORTANT SAFETY and CONVENIENCE FEATURES
NO more tying ladders down with ropes or bungee cords.
NO more loosing ladders, ropes or bungee cords.
- The Sidewinder is a great choice for those who carry all types of ladders or other long cargo and want to keep the bed of their truck free.
- This is a professional-duty steel ladder rack that carries ladders or other rigid cargo up to 30 inches wide and weighing up to 250-lbs.
- This is the world’s only side-mounted truck rack with built-in ratchet straps.
- Two heavy duty universal receivers mount permanently to the inside of the bedrail at the front and back of the bed, and two rack frames quickly insert into or remove from them.
- The Sidewinder adjusts in height so cargo rides the correct distance above the truck cab.
- Each rack frame has a ratchet strap that can be extended up to 15 feet as well as auxiliary tie-down loops if ever there is a need for chains and locks or supplemental straps.
- Securing a ladder is as easy as 1-2-3 as shown here in 3 steps. The ratchet can then be padlocked to prevent cargo removal.
- Rack exterior is powder-coated black. Each 500-lb. ratchet is designed for outdoor use.
- Fits trucks with ordinary fleetside bedrails. NOTE: Will NOT fit older model Ford Supercrews (before 2004), Ford Explorer Sport-track, Chevy Avalanche, Honda Ridgeline or any truck with a plastic bed. Will not fit step-side trucks or 4-door trucks where the rear wheel wells are located directly against the front wall of the cargo box such as the 4 door Tacoma, Frontier, Colorado, and Canyon.
- Product model number is 2007-4. Box size is 42 x 20 x 4 inches; weight is 46 lbs.
- Fits trucks with ordinary fleetside bedrails or truck beds with track systems.
- NOTE: Will NOT fit older model Ford Supercrews (before 2004), Ford Explorer Sport-track, Chevy Avalanche, Honda Ridgeline or any truck with a plastic bed. Will not fit step-side trucks or 4-door trucks where the rear wheel wells are located directly against the front wall of the cargo box such as the 4 door Tacoma, Frontier, Colorado, and Canyon.
Step 1 – Place Ladder on Rack
Step 2 – Loop Strap around Ladder and Attach Hook to Sliding Ring
ATTENTION: Safety and Risk Managers
Please see informational links below related to
ladders on trucks, highway traffic accidents, and
employee back injuries.
• Health and Safety Executive
• OSHA, Europe
The Sidewinder Ratchet Truck Rack is a side-mounted ladder rack that includes built-in ratchet straps.
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating which is subject to scratching. See merchandise return policy
Standard shipping within the lower 48 United States will be listed in the cart.
For Express shipping, or shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, please call 1-888-877-2257
What's included in the box...
A. Leg frames (x2)
B. Extension arm (x2)
C. Leg receiver tube (x2)
D. Fronting Plate (x2)
E. Spacer tubes: 3-inch long (x2), 5-inch long (x2)
F. Base (x2)
G. Ratchet Strap (with 1/4-inch cap screws with washers and nuts in package) (x2)
H. Hardware (some screws may already be threaded into place) : 5/16-18 x 2” button-head cap screws
(x2); 5/16-18 x 3/4” button-head cap screws (x4); 5/16-18 x 1-1/4” button-head cap screws (x4),
5/16-18 x 2”carriage bolts (x2); flat washers (x6); 5/16-18 Nylon lock nuts (x6); 5/16-18 jam nuts
(x4); 3/16” Allen wrench (x1); with ratchet strap
Sidewinder Ratchet Truck Racks
|- Model Number
||Secure Online Ordering!
Ordering the Sidewinder Ratchet Rack is secure and easy with U.S. Rack.com. Our ordering process is protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information.