We build North America's Finest Truck Racks
The Grip and Cradle Motorcycle Carriers
Free Shipping On Most Truck Racks To Most Areas!
Our two popular styles of Motorcycle Racks make it easy to secure and haul both dirt and street bikes in the bed of your truck.
- Our Motorcycle Racks carry one to three dirt or street bikes. Add or remove up to three wheel chocks as needed. The Motorcycle Rack may use one or more Cradle or Grip chocks or a combination of both. The chocks secure the front wheel, but tie-down straps are required to hold the bikes in place.
- Our design protects the front and sides of your truck bed from being bent or scuffed and rubbery padding helps protect your paint.
- Fully adjustable wheel chocks hold each front wheel and allow you to position your bikes anywhere behind the cab to keep them upright and stable while you strap them to the tie-down eyes on the frame of the rack.
- Our racks install or remove without extra tools in 5 minutes without drilling. Anti-theft fasteners including our specially keyed Allen wrench are optional.
- Our Racks fit full-sized and light trucks with standard (not step-side) beds.
- Our standard rack frame is designed to rest on the side bedrails and is held securely in place by a low profile integrated clamping system that snugs it down firmly on the bedrails of conventional fleetside style truck beds.
- Other rack frames are designed to work to with track systems such as the later model Toyota Tacoma, Nissan Frontier and Titan, and domestic trucks with optional track systems.
- When dismounted and disassembled, our motorcycle carriers store nearly flat in a small area.
- Our Racks are fabricated from sturdy, powder coated steel.
RACK WITH GRIP CHOCK HOLDING BIKE PLUS ONE UNUSED CRADLE CHOCK
RACK INSTALLS EASILY WITHOUT DRILLING
STEP 1 - PLACE RACK FRAME ON TRUCK BEDRAIL
STEP 2 - INSERT CLAMP BOTTOM UP INTO BOTTOM OF RECEIVER WHILE TURN SCREW DOWN INTO THE TOP
STEP 3 - SCREW ENGAGES THREADS AND PULLS CLAMP BOTTOM RUBBER UP FIRMLY UNDER BEDRAIL
FOR TRUCKS WITH BEDRAIL TRACK SYSTEMS
STEP 1 - PLACE RACK FRAME ON BEDRAIL DURING INSTALLATION
STEP 2 - LIFT RACK FRAME AND SLIDE CLAMP ASSEMBLY ALONG THE TRACK AND UNDER RECEIVER
STEP 3 - INSERT CLAMP BOTTOM UP INTO BOTTOM OF RECEIVER WHILE TURNING SCREW DOWN INTO THE TOP
STEP 4 - TIGHTEN BOTH WING KNOB AND TOP SCREW SO THE ENTIRE ASSMBLY IS LOCKED INTO THE TRACK
CRADLE MOTORCYCLE CARRIER
The Cradle Motorcycle Rack consists of the basic bed-mounted truck rack frame plus one to three Cradle Motorcycle Chocks.
- The Cradle Motorcycle Chocks are specifically designed to accommodate bikes with larger diameter wheels found on dirt bikes.
- These Chocks adjust in height to work with the variety of beds found in pickup trucks today as well as the full range of widths and heights of dirt bike wheels and tires.
- Cradle chocks are designed with two extending arms connected by durable, high strength, woven fabric that causes the arms of the chock to be pressed against the sides of the tires when the front wheel is rolled into the chock.
CRADLE MOTORCYCLE RACK SIDE VIEW
CHOCKS ADJUST UP AND DOWN AND SIDE TO SIDE
MOTORCYCLE RACK WITH TWO CRADLE CHOCKS
|- Model Number
GRIP MOTORCYCLE CARRIER
The Grip Motorcycle Rack consists of the basic bed-mounted truck rack frame plus one to three Grip Motorcycle Chocks.
- The Grip Motorcycle Chocks are designed to accommodate both dirt bikes, but will also work with many sport bikes.
- These Chocks adjust in height to work with the variety of beds found in pickup trucks today as well as the full range of bikes including many sport bikes with shorter and fatter front wheels.
- Grip chocks are designed with two vertical plates mounted to the frame of the rack that are connected together in the back by a screw and knob that allows the width between the plates to be adjusted to the width of the tire and allows a snug fit when the front wheel is pushed into the chock.
- A special back-set Grip chock is available, when hauling three bikes so that the middle bike can be positioned 6 inches back from the cab to help avoid interference between handlebars of the three bikes.
GRIP CHOCK MOUNTED ON MOTORCYCLE RACK
GRIP CHOCK SECURING MOTORCYCLE
|- Model Number
||Secure Online Ordering!
Ordering on U.S. Rack is secure and easy. Our ordering process is protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information.
For our friends who will be transporting kayaks and canoes, U.S. Rack, in cooperation with Paddling.net, provides the below nationwide map of launch sites