We build North America's Finest Truck Racks
Most Truck Racks ship free in the lower 48 United States!
The following truck racks will fit trucks with a topper or a tonneau cover installed. To view all information for the rack of your choice, click either the image or the name of the rack.
The Stake Pocket Truck Rack
- Mounts into the stake pockets found in the bedrails of most trucks. The Stake Pocket Truck Rack works with tonneaus and carries ladders, lumber, kayaks, canoes, or other cargo weighing up to 500 pounds.
- An Extra-Wide Rack model is available to carry extra wide loads and also works with Tonneau covers that lift up as sectional panels.
Model Series: 2005-3
From $599.00 delivered
The Schooner Truck Rack
- Handsome and functional design is dynamically stable – the weight actually rests on the bedrails not in flimsy stake pockets
- Extruded aluminum legs, side rails and crossbars are oval-shaped for low drag and noise. Connectors and bases are steel that is first zinc plated and then powder coated. Threaded hardware is stainless steel.
Model Series: 2011-2
From $649.00 delivered
The Galleon Truck Rack
- This rack is recommended for short bed trucks that need some additional length over the cab to carry long cargo. The overall length of the rack is 8.5 feet as measured from the tailgate. The length of the portion of the rack extending over the cab depends upon how long your truck bed is.
Model Series: 2011-3
From $849.00 delivered
The V-Rack Truck Rack
- Designed to be used in conjunction with any type of roof rack, the V-Rack installs directly to the rear bumper and tailgate in 5 minutes WITHOUT DRILLING
- Works without interfering with tonneau covers and allows you to lower the tailgate without removing the rack
The Canopy Truck Rack
- The Canopy Rack is designed for pickup owners
who have toppers on their truck beds and who
carry loads up to 250 pounds.
- Side rails prevent loads from sliding off sides and
metal loops integrated into the rails make tieing
cargo down easier.
Model Series: 2002-1
From $409.00 delivered
The Truck Cap Rack
- The Truck Cap Rack mounts without drilling and has the World’s Easiest Install. Fits any Truck with any common Camper Shell Cap
- The Truck Cap Rack is a two section rack that rests on the truck bedrails without touching the top of the Cap and carries up to 250 lbs.
Model Series: 2010-2
From $589.00 delivered
The Adarac Truck Rack
- Mounts into the stake pockets found in the bedrails of most trucks. The Adarac truck Rack works with tonneaus and carries ladders, lumber, kayaks, canoes, or other cargo weighing up to 500 pounds.
- Designed originally to work with the Access Tonneau covers sold on our website. Call us about getting a special discount for buying an Adarac truck rack and Access Tonneau cover at the same time.
Model Series: 2010-A
From $549.00 delivered
The Crosstopper Truck Rack
- This rack will fit any size truck topper/camper shell with a generally flat roof
- Four moveable tie-down loops make securing sports equipment, ladders or other cargo with ratchet straps, bungee cords, or rope a cinch
Model Series: 2013-3
From $199.00 delivered
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating which is subject to scratching. See merchandise return policy
Product Quick Links listed Alphabetically
Product Quick Links
listed by Model Number
Features Common To Most Of Our Truck Racks
- Truck racks are easy to install or remove: In less than 10 minutes, one person can install any rack. (Overhead Ladder rack may take 2 people).
- No cutting or drilling is needed to install our truck racks: Reliable clamping systems secure each truck rack without drilling ugly holes in your truck bed rails. (The Overhead Ladder Rack may also be permanently mounted if drilling is preferred. Limited drilling required for Ladder and Canopy Racks.
- Perfect, padded fit: Adjustable span design fits most trucks....rubbery pads protect truck bed rails. (Overhead Ladder rack is built to customer specifications).
- Tough powder coat finish: Available in satin black.
- Compact storage: All truck racks disassemble easily and stores compactly anywhere. (The Overhead Ladder Rack disassembles into 3 pieces, the upper basket and 2 sets of legs).
- Warranty: U.S. Rack products are warranted for a full year. See warranty information.
- Easily order by phone:
U.S. and Canada: -
1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )