We build North America's Finest Truck Racks
Model Series: 2008-T
The Turbo Truck Rack ships free in the lower 48 United States!
The Turbo-Rack fits any pickup and has a solid crossbar and rubbery pads to protect your roof
TURBO RACK sits gently but firmly on cab
Slip cam buckle through window to meet other strap
Cinch up the strap to tighten the rack down
Turbo-Rack Features You’ll Like . . .
- This truck rack installs in less than 5 minutes with NO drilling
- Removes and stores with equal ease
- Adjusts in width to fit any car or truck
- Can be placed and mounted over any door or window opening of the cab.
- Cinches down gently but firmly with strap and cam buckle.
- Round powder coated steel crossbar adjusts in width simply by depressing snap button
- Has a 1.1” crossbar that works with many kayak, canoe and cargo accessories including Malone and Yakima.
- Carries ladder or canoe or similar cargo not exceeding 100lbs.
Strap can also be placed through door openings
Rack width can be adjusted to make it narrower
Rack can also be placed a front of door opening
TURBO RACK installs or removes in 5 minutes
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating which is subject to scratching. See merchandise return policy
Free ground shipping within the lower 48 United States
For shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, please call 1-888-877-2257
|- Model Number
||Secure Online Ordering!
Ordering the Turbo Rack is secure and easy with U.S. Rack.com. Our ordering process is protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information.
For our friends who will be transporting kayaks and canoes, U.S. Rack, in cooperation with Paddling.net, provides the below nationwide map of launch sites