We Build the Finest Truck Racks!
( 1.888.usracks )
The Galleon Truck Rack ships free in the lower 48 United States!
This stake pocket mounted Truck Rack is an aluminum rack with both strength and style. It is, among other items, a truck tonneau rack!
The Galleon Aluminum Stake Pocket Rack is proudly made in the USA!
The Galleon Rack is a Sharp looking Tonneau Truck Rack
Galleon Stake Pocket Rack with Cargo
3-1/4” x 1-5/8” oval crossbars over the bed contain reinforcing ribs and a fir spar for greater strength
A Truck Rack of many uses
Many Tie-downs for all types of Cargo on the top…
A Galleon truck rack mounted on a 2011 Tundra Pickup Truck
A Galleon rack on a Ford F150 pickup truck
This stake pocket mounted Truck Rack is not just a Lumber Rack, Ladder Rack, Kayak Rack, or Canoe Rack. It is also a truck tonneau rack
Rear view of Extra Wide Galleon Rack with straight legs
- All Galleon Racks carry up to 500 lbs. and mount into the stake pockets found in the bedrails of most trucks. The Overhead Galleon Truck Rack works with roll-up tonneau covers that do not cover the stake pocket holes. If you have a Bak-Flip or other sectional tonneau cover that folds up, the standard Galleon Rack may not be compatible. See the Extra-Wide Stake Pocket Rack designed for such an application, which is shown in the Photo directly above.
- Mounts or removes in less than 10 minutes without drilling after initial assembly.
•Place inserts into truck stake pockets.
•Install bases and tighten draw bolts
•Mount remainder of rack
•Load your cargo.
- This rack is recommended for short bed trucks that need some additional length over the cab to carry long cargo. The overall length of the rack is 8.5 feet as measured from the tailgate. The length of the portion of the rack extending over the cab depends upon how long your truck bed is.
- Handsome and functional design is dynamically stable – the weight actually rests on the bedrails; not in flimsy stake pockets.
- Extruded aluminum legs, side rails and crossbars are oval-shaped for low drag and noise. Connectors and bases are steel that is first zinc plated and then all parts of the rack are powder coated a silvery aluminum color. Threaded hardware is stainless steel.
- Tie down cargo with ropes or straps from 8 different eyelet mooring points.
- Light weight and low drag design means that your truck will get more miles to the 'GALLEON' ; )
- Removable individual components each weigh less than 20lbs. Ships in two boxes, one weighing about 53 lbs and one weighing about 33 lbs.
- 2006 and earlier Toyota Tundras require special stake pocket inserts. Add $50 to below pricing.
- The standard Galleon rack will work with roll-up tonneau covers but not with sectional fold up tonneau covers. The extra wide Galleon rack with straight legs is designed to work with fold up covers such as the Bak-Flip covers. The top of the extra wide rack is also about 6 inches wider than the standard rack. NOTE: The geometry of the extra wide rack reduces the load rating of the wide rack to 350 pounds.
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating which is subject to scratching. See merchandise return policy
FREE SHIPPING on the Galleon Stake Pocket Truck Rack within the lower 48 United States! For shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, please call 1-888-877-2257
ATTENTION CHEVY & GMC OWNERS:
GM has modified the rear stake pockets for 2014 and later full size Chevy and GMC pickups and 2015 and later Colorado and Canyon pickups. This change requires a special insert box to mount all racks that mount into the stake pockets, which include the regular and wide models of the Stake Pocket Rack, the Galleon Rack and the Schooner Rack. When ordering your rack you will need to also order 1 pair of Insert Boxes from the accessories menu farther down the page.
Full size trucks number: 2015-TCB-BOX
Colorado and Canyon: 2015-TCC-BOX
Ground shipping within the
lower 48 United States is included in the below prices
The Galleon stake pocket Racks
|- Model Number
Galleon stake pocket Rack Accessories
|- Model Number
||Secure Online Ordering!
Ordering the Galleon Rack is secure and easy with U.S. Rack.com. Our ordering process is protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information.
Adarac Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-A, From $549.00 delivered
Atlas Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-1, From $1895.00
Avalanche Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-P, From $329.00 delivered
Model Series: 2018-1, From $1245.00
Canopy Truck Rack
Model Series: 2002-1, From $409.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-2, From $799.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-3, From $199.00 delivered
Dual Truck Rack
Model Series: 2009-3, From $599.00 delivered
Model Series: 2008-E, From $149.00 delivered
Fifth Wheel Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-4, From $1699.00 delivered
Galleon Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-3, From $849.00 delivered
Grip Motorcycle Carrier
Model Series: 2003-1, From $399.00 delivered
Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2003-3, From $299.00 delivered
Honda Ridgeline Rack by Van Tech
Model Series: 2014-P, From $749.00 delivered
Job SIte Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-1, From $1795.00
Model Series: 2010-1, From $529.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-2, From $599.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack 2
Model Series: 2007-2, From $879.00 delivered
Rambox Truck Rack
Model Series: 2014-P, From $599.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack One
Model Series: 2010-6, From $569.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Two
Model Series: 2010-7, From $589.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Three
Model Series: 2010-8, From $1049.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Four
Ridgeline Rack Five
Ridgeline Rack Six
Saddle up Pro
Schooner Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-2, From $649.00 delivered
Sidewinder Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-4, From $409.00 delivered
Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2005-3, From $599.00 delivered
Truck Cap Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-2, From $589.00 delivered
Turbo Truck Rack
Model Series: 2008-T, From $49.00 delivered
Wildcatter Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2013-4, From $2095.00
Windstreamer Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-3, From $599.00 delivered
Work Horse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-3, From $1795.00
Bow and Stern Tie-down Kit
Roof-Top Canoe Carrier Kit
Roof-Top Deluxe Kayak Carrier Kit
Saddle Up PRO
The BIG FOOT PRO Canoe Carrier
The CANOE ELEVATOR
The J-PRO 2 Kayak Carrier
The Seawing Kayak Carrier
Product Quick Links
listed by Model Number
Features Common To Most Of Our Truck Racks
- Truck racks are easy to install or remove: In less than 10 minutes, one person can install any rack. (Overhead Ladder rack may take 2 people).
- No cutting or drilling is needed to install our truck racks: Reliable clamping systems secure each truck rack without drilling ugly holes in your truck bed rails. (The Overhead Ladder Rack may also be permanently mounted if drilling is preferred. Limited drilling required for Ladder and Canopy Racks.
- Perfect, padded fit: Adjustable span design fits most trucks....rubbery pads protect truck bed rails. (Overhead Ladder rack is built to customer specifications).
- Tough powder coat finish: Available in satin black.
- Compact storage: All truck racks disassemble easily and stores compactly anywhere. (The Overhead Ladder Rack disassembles into 3 pieces, the upper basket and 2 sets of legs).
- Warranty: U.S. Rack products are warranted for a full year. See warranty information.
- Easily order by phone:
U.S. and Canada: -
1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )