We Build the Finest Truck Racks!
Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2003-3
( 1.888.usracks )
The Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack ships free in the lower 48 United States!
Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack mounted on a white pickup truck
The Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack is a Truck Ladder Rack, a Kayak Truck Rack, a Canoe Truck Rack, and a wide Boat Truck Rack. What other truck racks double as sawhorses or storage racks?
"I installed my rack last week and used it yesterday for the first time. I'm very happy with how easy it was to install and how well it's working. Thanks!"
Bruce S. , Newberg, Oregon
The Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack serving as storage stands.
The Hawaiian Sawhorse Rack mounted on a Ford pickup truck and ready for work!
A very versatile rack....use the Hawaiian Truck Rack as sawhorses also
- The Hawaiian Sawhorse Rack is designed to carry cargo such as ladders, lumber, pipe, or watercraft. Installs easily with NO DRILLING and holds securely. It can also be quickly removed and used as a sawhorse!
- Installs easily without drilling your pickup and holds securely.
- Removes in less than 5 minutes and serves as two sawhorses at worksite or two storage stands.
- Fits any truck with ordinary fleetside bedrails.
° We supply all metal parts, hardware, and easy instructions.
° You supply either 2x4 or 2x6 lumber and cut to length.
° Stain or paint wood to your liking, assemble rack, and mount on truck.
° Bedrail padding included to help protect truck finish.
- Carrying capacity is up to a total of 300 pounds.
- Eye-bolts at each base are provided so cargo can be easily tied down.
- Specifications: Black semi-gloss powder coated steel. Ships in a 37" x 16" x 8" box. Shipping weight 35 lbs. Product Number 2003-3.
- ATTENTION: Toyota or Nissan Owners. If you have a newer truck with a rail system, see our Utility Rack, Rail Rack, or Dual Rack which will fit the Toyota deckrail and Nissan Utili-Track system
This Truck Rack has Bumper Stops that flip up to limit motion of cargo
Cargo Stops can also be flipped down when not in use
How STRONG is this Rack….REALLY? View the Maximum Load Test results on the Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack manufactured by U.S. Rack, Inc. . . Click Here
Easy installation, and ready to go
Mounted on a Ford Pickup, the Hawaiian Sawhorse rack is a great ladder carrier
If using standard 2 x 4 lumber, top of crossbar sits 25 1/4 inches above bedrail; 2 x 6's add 2 inches
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating which is subject to scratching. See merchandise return policy
PRIORITY MAIL to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico is available for faster delivery.
The below pricing includes both the front and back sections of the rack. Need half a rack?
Call us at: 1-888-877-2257
Ground shipping within the
lower 48 United States is included in the below prices
Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack
|- Model Number
||Secure Online Ordering!
Ordering a Truck Rack is secure and easy with U.S. Rack.com. Our ordering process is protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information.
Adarac Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-A, From $549.00 delivered
Atlas Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-1, From $1895.00
Avalanche Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-P, From $329.00 delivered
Model Series: 2018-1, From $1245.00
Canopy Truck Rack
Model Series: 2002-1, From $409.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-2, From $799.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-3, From $199.00 delivered
Dual Truck Rack
Model Series: 2009-3, From $599.00 delivered
Model Series: 2008-E, From $149.00 delivered
Fifth Wheel Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-4, From $1699.00 delivered
Galleon Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-3, From $849.00 delivered
Grip Motorcycle Carrier
Model Series: 2003-1, From $399.00 delivered
Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2003-3, From $299.00 delivered
Honda Ridgeline Rack by Van Tech
Model Series: 2014-P, From $749.00 delivered
Job SIte Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-1, From $1795.00
Model Series: 2010-1, From $529.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-2, From $599.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack 2
Model Series: 2007-2, From $879.00 delivered
Rambox Truck Rack
Model Series: 2014-P, From $599.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack One
Model Series: 2010-6, From $569.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Two
Model Series: 2010-7, From $589.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Three
Model Series: 2010-8, From $1049.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Four
Ridgeline Rack Five
Ridgeline Rack Six
Saddle up Pro
Schooner Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-2, From $649.00 delivered
Sidewinder Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-4, From $409.00 delivered
Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2005-3, From $599.00 delivered
Truck Cap Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-2, From $589.00 delivered
Turbo Truck Rack
Model Series: 2008-T, From $49.00 delivered
Wildcatter Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2013-4, From $2095.00
Windstreamer Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-3, From $599.00 delivered
Work Horse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-3, From $1795.00
Bow and Stern Tie-down Kit
Roof-Top Canoe Carrier Kit
Roof-Top Deluxe Kayak Carrier Kit
Saddle Up PRO
The BIG FOOT PRO Canoe Carrier
The CANOE ELEVATOR
The J-PRO 2 Kayak Carrier
The Seawing Kayak Carrier
Product Quick Links
listed by Model Number
Features Common To Most Of Our Truck Racks
- Truck racks are easy to install or remove: In less than 10 minutes, one person can install any rack. (Overhead Ladder rack may take 2 people).
- No cutting or drilling is needed to install our truck racks: Reliable clamping systems secure each truck rack without drilling ugly holes in your truck bed rails. (The Overhead Ladder Rack may also be permanently mounted if drilling is preferred. Limited drilling required for Ladder and Canopy Racks.
- Perfect, padded fit: Adjustable span design fits most trucks....rubbery pads protect truck bed rails. (Overhead Ladder rack is built to customer specifications).
- Tough powder coat finish: Available in satin black.
- Compact storage: All truck racks disassemble easily and stores compactly anywhere. (The Overhead Ladder Rack disassembles into 3 pieces, the upper basket and 2 sets of legs).
- Warranty: U.S. Rack products are warranted for a full year. See warranty information.
- Easily order by phone:
U.S. and Canada: -
1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )