We Build the Finest Truck Racks!
Model Series: 2007-2
( 1.888.usracks )
The Rail Truck Racks ship free in the lower 48 United States!
The Rail Truck Rack mounts to almost any truck, including newer Toyota and Nissans with accessory rail systems, with NO DRILLING!
FREE GROUND SHIPPING in the continental United States on the Rail Truck Rack!
Rail Rack Carrying Kayak with Malone Kayak Carriers
Rail Rack Carrying Lumber
Rail Rack Carrying Ladder
The Rail Truck Rack is a ladder rack, a kayak rack, or canoe rack for trucks with fleetside beds.
Because it also works with track systems, Rail Racks are also Toyota Tacoma truck racks, Toyota Tundra truck racks, Nissan Frontier truck racks and Nissan Titan truck racks.
How STRONG is This Rack?
View the Maximum Load Test results on the Rail Rack manufactured by U.S. Rack, Inc. . . . Click Here
The Rail Rack Clamps anywhere along the Bedrail
Adjustable Rail Truck Rack on Dodge and on Toyota Tacoma with Tool Box
Tie-down Points at Top and Bottom, and Rope Cleat at Middle of Legs
Purchase Half a Rail Rack to use as a Headache Rack
- The multi-functional Rail Truck Rack carries ladders, lumber, watercraft and other cargo weighing up to 400 lbs. It fits pickups with conventional fleetside bedrails, and locks onto the bedrails using a low-profile clamping system.
- The rack is adjustable in height to fit all trucks and the crossbar is expandable for small or large trucks. Special models are also available for these newer trucks with accessory rails systems:
- 2005 or later Toyota Tacoma with deckrail
- 2007 or later Toyota Tundra with deckrail
- 2005 or later Nissan Titan with Utili-track
- 2005 or later Nissan Titan with Utili-track
- Installs easily without drilling your pickup and holds securely. It can be removed in a few minutes and can be easily disassembled for more compact storage. (However, this truck rack can be bolted to the bedrails of the truck if preferred.)
- Can be placed anywhere along the bedrail and used in conjunction with a tool box, and also with the standard OEM accessories on trucks with accessory rail systems.
- Includes four built in rope tie-downs on legs and eight hook anchors on the legs and end of the crossbar for use with ropes or ratchet straps when tying down cargo on your rack.
- Available in black powder-coat
- One half of a rack may be purchased for use as a headache rack mounted right behind the cab.
- Specifications: For trucks with conventional bedrails shipping weight is 58 lbs. Tubing is 1.75 and 1.5 inch square steel tube. For trucks with rail accessory systems, shipping weight varies from about 60 to 70 lbs.
Loading a Kayak or Canoe? Well.....just five easy steps...
The Rail Rack provides 3 options for mounting on your truck . . .
Simple, Permanent Installation. Pre-drilled holes. Mounting screws, washers and nuts provided.
Sturdy Clamping System for trucks with fleetside bedrails. Five-minute install without drilling your truck.
The Rail Truck Rack crossbar can be set at different heights to fit all pickups; 25 1/2 inches, or 27 1/2 inches above the bedrails.
Model 2007-2TRA and Model 2007-2FRT:
Track attachment system. Five-minute installation for newer trucks with cargo management systems, including the following if they have the track installed:
- Toyota TACOMA
- Toyota TUNDRA
- Nissan Titan
- Nissan Frontier
- Dodge Dakota
- Selected GMC models
- Selected Ford models
The Rail Rack 2 extends over the cab and mounts with NO DRILLING. Also fits newer Toyotas and Nissans with track systems.
Rail Rack 2 with Extension
Rail Rack II with Extension Carrying a 24-foot Extension Ladder
The Rail Truck Rack 2 is an overhead ladder rack or lumber rack that installs without drilling and allows you to carry longer loads
The Rail Rack 2 can be installed without the overhead extension . . .
Toyota with Track and Toolbox
Dodge with Standard Bedrails
Tie-down Eyelets at Top and Bottom, and Rope Cleat at Middle of Legs
- The multi-functional Rail Rack 2 with four-foot long overhead extension carries ladders, lumber, watercraft and other cargo weighing up to 500 lbs. The basic model fits pickups with conventional fleetside bedrails, and locks onto the bedrails using a low-profile clamping system. The crossbars and legs are adjustable to fit small or large trucks and the siderails fit long or short bed trucks.
- Special models are now available for these newer trucks with accessory rails systems:
° 2007-2TRAX Toyota Tacoma and Tundra with deckrail; and Nissan Titan with Utili-track
° 2007-2TRAXF Nissan Frontier with Utili-track
- Installs easily without drilling your pickup and holds securely. This truck rack can be removed in less than 10 minutes and can be easily disassembled for more compact storage. However, this truck rack may also be bolted to the bedrails of the truck if preferred. Note: Since this rack fits a range of truck beds, installation may require that two small 3/8" holes be drilled into the rack itself (not the truck) to set its length. Extra short beds less than 68 inches long may also require that a short portion of tubing be removed with a hack saw.
- It may be used without the extension assembly to carry up to 400 lbs. and either one or both of the Leg/crossbar assemblies can be mounted independently.
- Can be used in conjunction with a tool box and with the standard OEM accessories on trucks with accessory rail systems.
- Four built in tie-down cleats and eight hook eyelets on the legs and end of the crossbars make tying down cargo on your rack with ropes or ratchet straps a cinch.
- Manufactured in black powder-coated steel
- Specifications: Ships in two boxes, weighting 58-60 lbs. and 43 lbs
Standard shipping is included for the Rail Truck Rack within the lower 48 United States. For Express shipping, or shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, please call 1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )
Rail Rack One Truck Racks
|- Model Number
Rail Rack One ACCESSORIES
|- Model Number
Rail Rack Two Truck Racks
|- Model Number
||Secure Online Ordering!
Ordering the Rail Rack is secure and easy with U.S. Rack.com. Our ordering process is protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information.
Adarac Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-A, From $549.00 delivered
Atlas Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-1, From $1895.00
Avalanche Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-P, From $329.00 delivered
Model Series: 2018-1, From $1245.00
Canopy Truck Rack
Model Series: 2002-1, From $409.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-2, From $799.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-3, From $199.00 delivered
Dual Truck Rack
Model Series: 2009-3, From $599.00 delivered
Model Series: 2008-E, From $149.00 delivered
Fifth Wheel Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-4, From $1699.00 delivered
Galleon Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-3, From $849.00 delivered
Grip Motorcycle Carrier
Model Series: 2003-1, From $399.00 delivered
Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2003-3, From $299.00 delivered
Honda Ridgeline Rack by Van Tech
Model Series: 2014-P, From $749.00 delivered
Job SIte Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-1, From $1795.00
Model Series: 2010-1, From $529.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-2, From $599.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack 2
Model Series: 2007-2, From $879.00 delivered
Rambox Truck Rack
Model Series: 2014-P, From $599.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack One
Model Series: 2010-6, From $569.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Two
Model Series: 2010-7, From $589.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Three
Model Series: 2010-8, From $1049.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Four
Ridgeline Rack Five
Ridgeline Rack Six
Saddle up Pro
Schooner Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-2, From $649.00 delivered
Sidewinder Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-4, From $409.00 delivered
Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2005-3, From $599.00 delivered
Truck Cap Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-2, From $589.00 delivered
Turbo Truck Rack
Model Series: 2008-T, From $49.00 delivered
Wildcatter Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2013-4, From $2095.00
Windstreamer Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-3, From $599.00 delivered
Work Horse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-3, From $1795.00
Bow and Stern Tie-down Kit
Roof-Top Canoe Carrier Kit
Roof-Top Deluxe Kayak Carrier Kit
Saddle Up PRO
The BIG FOOT PRO Canoe Carrier
The CANOE ELEVATOR
The J-PRO 2 Kayak Carrier
The Seawing Kayak Carrier
Product Quick Links
listed by Model Number
Features Common To Most Of Our Truck Racks
- Truck racks are easy to install or remove: In less than 10 minutes, one person can install any rack. (Overhead Ladder rack may take 2 people).
- No cutting or drilling is needed to install our truck racks: Reliable clamping systems secure each truck rack without drilling ugly holes in your truck bed rails. (The Overhead Ladder Rack may also be permanently mounted if drilling is preferred. Limited drilling required for Ladder and Canopy Racks.
- Perfect, padded fit: Adjustable span design fits most trucks....rubbery pads protect truck bed rails. (Overhead Ladder rack is built to customer specifications).
- Tough powder coat finish: Available in satin black.
- Compact storage: All truck racks disassemble easily and stores compactly anywhere. (The Overhead Ladder Rack disassembles into 3 pieces, the upper basket and 2 sets of legs).
- Warranty: U.S. Rack products are warranted for a full year. See warranty information.
- Easily order by phone:
U.S. and Canada: -
1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )