We build North America's Finest Truck Racks
Model Series: 2010-1
The Paddler's Truck Rack ships free in the lower 48 United States!
The Paddler's Truck Rack Fits 95% of all pickups on the road today, including Toyota, Nissan, GMC, Ford and Dodge trucks with conventional fleetside bedrails OR TRACK Systems
View the Paddler's Truck Rack independent video below by 'Gary's Outdoor News and Review'.
Visit Gary's blog here
The Paddler's Pick Up Rack is as stylish as your truck
The Paddler's Rack is a Kayak Truck Rack, a Canoe Truck Rack, or a Truck Ladder Rack
Rear view of Paddler's Truck Kayak Rack with zinc plated legs
The Paddler's Truck Rack is a Kayak Rack with an aluminum crossbar
As a Ladder Rack the Paddler carries any cargo up to 300 lbs and adjusts
in width to fit any size truck
Simple, Permanent Installation for Pre-drilled holes, mounting screws, washers and nuts provided
(NOTE: although these images show the black powder coated clamping system, the racks come with zinc plated clamps only. For mounting purposes, the clamps are identical.)
Sturdy Clamping System for trucks with fleetside bedrails. Five-minute install without drilling your truck.
Model 2010-1TRA: Track attachment system
Insert fits track system in the beds of Toyota and Nissan
Insert and tighten screw to secure
Track attachment system. Five-minute installation for newer trucks with cargo management systems, including the following if they have the track installed:
- Toyota TACOMA
- Toyota TUNDRA
- Nissan Titan
- Nissan Frontier
- Dodge Dakota
- Selected GMC models
FREE GROUND SHIPPING in the lower 48 United States on the Paddler's Rack!
- The Paddler's Rack carries Kayaks, Canoes or other cargo weighing up to 300 lbs but is light weight and easy to install. It fits pickups with conventional fleetside bedrails or Cargo Management Track Systems and locks securely onto the bedrail or into the track system.
- Installs easily without drilling your pickup and holds securely. It can be removed in less than 5 minutes and can be easily disassembled for more compact storage. (However, pre-drilled holes allow this rack to be easily bolted to the bedrails of the truck, if preferred.)
- Zinc-plated and silvery powder-coated steel bases and legs support the 20MM x 30MM aluminum cross-bar designed to work with Malone accessories.
- Regular-height model has crossbars that extend about 25-1/4 inches above the truck bedrails and fits trucks with ordinary height cabs for most uses. Tall model rack is 2 inches taller and fits extra-tall Ford Super-Duty trucks and Dodge Mega-Cabs.
ATTENTION CANOERS: If you are going to carry a canoe with a large curve on top, you may require the Extra Tall model rack or a Canoe Elevator to clear your roof. Please call us if you would like more info on this issue.
- Has four built-in rope cleats on the legs, and four hook eyelets on the bases for use with ropes, straps, bungee cords or ratchet straps when tying down cargo on your rack.
- One half of a rack may be purchased for use as a headache rack mounted right behind the cab, or it may be mounted near the tailgate and used in conjunction with a roof rack.
- Specifications: Standard Aluminum Crossbar is 59" long. Leg tubing is fabricated from 14 gauge 1.25” square steel tube and base is 11gauge steel. Shipping weight is 40 lbs.
Standard shipping is included in the lower 48 United States for the Paddler's Rack. For Express shipping, or shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, please call 1-888-877-2257
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating which is subject to scratching. See merchandise return policy
Ground shipping within the
lower 48 United States is included in the below prices
ATTN: This rack is made to order and is built when the order is received. Please allow at least three to four weeks for fabrication before it is shipped. If you have an upcoming deadline by which you need the rack, please call us so that we can ensure that we can deliver your rack by the required time.
Standard Height Cabs Zinc Plated/Silvery powder coated steel with Aluminum Crossbar
|- Model Number
Extra Tall Super-duty and Mega Cabs Zinc Plated Silvery powder coated with Aluminum Crossbar
|- Model Number
Paddler's Truck Rack Accessories
|- Model Number
||Secure Online Ordering!
Ordering a Truck Rack is secure and easy with U.S. Rack.com. Our ordering process is protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information.
Product Quick Links listed Alphabetically
Access Tonneau Cover
Model 2011-A . . . call for pricing
Adarac Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-A, From $449.00 delivered
Atlas Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-1, From $1845.00
Avalanche Truck Rack
Model Series: 2012-P, From $269.00 delivered
Model Series: 2009-BR, From $269.00
Model Series: 2012-Y, From $169.00 delivered
Buddy Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2013-5, From $1495.00
Canopy Truck Rack
Model Series: 2002-1, From $309.00 delivered
Model Series: 2013-2, From $699.00 delivered
Cradle Motorcycle Carrier
Model Series: 2001-4, From $299.95 delivered
Model Series: 2013-3, From $199.00 delivered
Dual Truck Rack
Model Series: 2009-3, From $499.00 delivered
Model Series: 2008-E, From $149.00 delivered
Fifth Wheel Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-4, From $899.00 delivered
Galleon Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-3, From $749.00 delivered
Grip Motorcycle Carrier
Model Series: 2003-1, From $299.00 delivered
Hawaiian Sawhorse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2003-3, From $299.00 delivered
Honda Ridgeline Rack by Van Tech
Model Series: 2014-P, From $649.00 delivered
Job SIte Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-1, From $1695.00
Model Series: 2010-1, From $379.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-2, From $499.00 delivered
Rail Truck Rack 2
Model Series: 2007-2, From $779.00 delivered
Rambox Truck Rack
Model Series: 2014-P, From $469.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack One
Model Series: 2010-6, From $469.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Two
Model Series: 2010-7, From $489.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Three
Model Series: 2010-8, From $949.00 delivered
Ridgeline Rack Four
Ridgeline Rack Five
Saddle up Pro
Schooner Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-2, From $549.00 delivered
Side Mount Ladder Truck Rack
Model Series: 2002-5, From $259.00 delivered
Sidewinder Truck Rack
Model Series: 2007-4, From $309.00 delivered
Sport Trac Rack
Model Series: 2009-3, From 499.00 delivered
Stake Pocket Truck Rack
Model Series: 2005-3, From $499.00 delivered
Truck Cap Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-2, From $489.00 delivered
Turbo Truck Rack
Model Series: 2008-T, From $49.00 delivered
Vanzin Medium Duty Truck Rack
V-Rack Truck Rack
Model Series: 2011-4, From $299.00 delivered
VersaHaul Motorcycle Carrier
Model Series: 2011-V, From $502.99 delivered
Wildcatter Heavy Duty Truck Rack
Model Series: 2013-4, From $1995.00
Windstreamer Truck Rack
Model Series: 2010-3, From $499.00 delivered
Work Horse Truck Rack
Model Series: 2015-3, From $1545.00
Bow and Stern Tie-down Kit
Roof-Top Canoe Carrier Kit
Roof-Top Deluxe Kayak Carrier Kit
Saddle Up PRO
The BIG FOOT PRO Canoe Carrier
The CANOE ELEVATOR
The J-PRO 2 Kayak Carrier
The Seawing Kayak Carrier
Product Quick Links
listed by Model Number
Features Common To Most Of Our Truck Racks
- Truck racks are easy to install or remove: In less than 10 minutes, one person can install any rack. (Overhead Ladder rack may take 2 people).
- No cutting or drilling is needed to install our truck racks: Reliable clamping systems secure each truck rack without drilling ugly holes in your truck bed rails. (The Overhead Ladder Rack may also be permanently mounted if drilling is preferred. Limited drilling required for Ladder and Canopy Racks.
- Perfect, padded fit: Adjustable span design fits most trucks....rubbery pads protect truck bed rails. (Overhead Ladder rack is built to customer specifications).
- Tough powder coat finish: Available in satin black.
- Compact storage: All truck racks disassemble easily and stores compactly anywhere. (The Overhead Ladder Rack disassembles into 3 pieces, the upper basket and 2 sets of legs).
- Warranty: U.S. Rack products are warranted for a full year. See warranty information.
- Easily order by phone:
U.S. and Canada: -
1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )