We build North America's Finest Truck Racks
Model Series: 2010-2
The Truck Cap Rack ships free in the lower 48 United States!
The Truck Cap Rack mounts without drilling and has the World’s Easiest Install. Fits any Truck with any common Camper Shell Cap
The Truck Cap Rack With 250lbs of Cargo
To Install, lift the Cap and slide each half of Rack in from the Side
- The Truck Cap Rack is a two section rack that rests on the truck bedrails without touching the top of the Cap and carries up to 250 lbs.
- Installs easily without drilling your pickup or your cap and holds securely by sliding the feet of the rack under the camper shell from the side*. It can be removed and disassembled for compact storage in a few minutes.
*This truck rack will not work with a form fitting shell with an exterior that laps over the outside of the truck bed and extends down below the top of the bedrail.
- Triangle leg design provides great stability for this rack for carrying all types of long cargo.
- Additional installation hardware is available if you prefer to permanently install your rack with screws to the bedrail of the truck or to the interior base rail of the shell.
- This rack can be installed using screws and nuts (even on a truck without a camper shell). It can also be installed without screws if used with a shell that is properly clamped or bolted down.
- Four tie-down loops on the sides make tying down cargo on your rack with ratchet straps, bungee cords or ropes a cinch.
- Adjustable cargo bumpers on the crossbars allow you to bracket cargo such as ladders or lumber.
- Both models adjust in width and fit camper shells on full-size or small trucks with beds lengths from long down to extra-short. Model 2010-2R fits standard height cabs with shells up to 25 inches above the bed. Model 2010-2T fits extra- tall cabs with shells up to 27.5 inches above the bed. (Custom heights also available- call 1.888.877.2257)
- Manufactured in black powder-coated steel. Also manufactured in black powder-coated 302 stainless steel. Stainless steel is recommended for humid, salty, or otherwise harsh environments. Although normally powder coated black, you can call us to order a stainless steel rack shipped without powder coating that will have a brush gray finish.
- Specifications: Shipping weight 49-52 lbs. Box size is 42” x 6” x 7”
Easy to install and easy to secure cargo
After Installation, the Truck Cap Rack has a Sleek Appearance
Adjustable crossbar means this rack will fit your present truck
and probably your next one
FREE GROUND SHIPPING in the continental United States on the Truck Cap Rack!
U.S. Rack Product Warranty
U.S. Rack™ products are warranted for a period of one year against all structural defects in materials and workmanship provided that they are assembled, installed, and used in accordance with all manufacturer’s specifications and instructions. U.S. Rack cannot warrant the powder-coating on its products. See merchandise return policy.
Standard shipping is included for the Truck Cap Rack within the lower 48 United States. For Express shipping, or shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, please call 1.888.877.2257 ( 1.888.usracks )
|- Model Number
The Truck Cap Rack ACCESSORIES
|- Model Number
||Secure Online Ordering!
Ordering the Truck Cap Rack is secure and easy with U.S. Rack.com. Our ordering process is protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information.
For our friends who will be transporting kayaks and canoes, U.S. Rack, in cooperation with Paddling.net, provides the below nationwide map of launch sites